Tuesday 30 July 2019

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY #TSOT419

Our sketch challenge today at TSOT has the added option of using some embossing.



I used the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Embossing folder from SU.  I used Crumb Cake card stock and then inked it up with some retired SU Chocolate Chip ink.  I used Lots of Lavender for my main image inking it in Blackberry Bliss and then stamping off for the background image.  I used a Spectrum Tri Blend pen for the leaves.  I added some very old SU ribbon and some non SU gems which are a sparkly purple green colour and very pretty.  The sentiment is from another retired set That's The Tag stamped in Blackberry Bliss and coloured in with the Tri Spectrum blender pens again.





I'm also including my card in the Double Trouble Anything Goes challenge - we will be doubling up with them at Joy of Sets Tic Tac Toe next week so look out for double the fun soon.

 

3 comments:

lichazul said...

lovely card Fiona, congrats :)
have a great week

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Another very pretty card, and love the weaved embossed background. Isn't it fun when you create something that fit so many challenges. Thanks again for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Melanie R said...

This card is a stunner, Fiona! The "woven" background is perfect for the lovely focal image. Thank you for joining the challenge fun at Double Trouble.