Thursday 25 July 2019

SMALL IMAGES

I seem to have been still in Christmas mode with my next card - hard to believe when we are suffering a heat wave in the UK that I should be thinking of Christmas! My card has been inspired by the challenge over at Less is More #400 which is small images.




Water Cooler Wednesday is doing Occasions and they mentioned Christmas so I'm adding that in there too







I've chosen a Clearly Besotted stamp set here called Shake it Up which has these cute little images to go inside the matching snow globe.  I stamped out my little images first and used a mask and then stamped the globe and the little small stamp showing the snow bank.  I coloured in the images with some SU watercolour pencils and a blender pen.  I fussy cut them all out and then hung them on some ribbon.  There is a touch of sparkle for the snow.






 

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

How adorable!! I love this delightful holiday card with these tiny snowglobes!! The are so cute strung on your ribbon!!

Dawn T said...

Just so adorable. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Dawn -DT

Michelle W said...

Gorgeous card, I love the cute snowglobes hanging on the ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Less is More and Watercooler Wednesday too!

Nonni said...

This is one amazing card! I love your idea how you've placed the images on the card front and how cute are they!! Great work! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!