Sunday 14 July 2019

SWEET STAMPIN - WONDERFUL WOMEN

Now how is this for a challenge from Sweet Stampin? Wonderful Women - I'm sure we all have a few of those in our lives that deserve a mention - the trick is adding them to a card!

For  my choice I went with an old stamp from Cherry Pie Art Stamps which shows the Mona Lisa.  Arguably one of the most famous women in the world just for sitting there almost smiling. I have seen this painting in real life and was surprised at how small it really is!

I started off the card by sponging my card with some Tim Holtz DistressInks.  I then used an old set from Tim Holtz which has the image of the Eiffel Tower on it keeping in with the French theme.  I used a stitched thinlet to cut out the image of the Mona Lisa and poppe dher up on dimensionals.  The word Amazing is from SU and I cut it three times and layered it on itself and then added some Dazzling Diamonds as she is a dazzler of a painting.



I'm looking forward to your take on this challenge.


 

1 comment:

Andrea said...

A fabulous card Fiona.