Tuesday 30 July 2019

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #HSS320

It's time for a sketch challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week. 



I've used one of the flowers from the Floral Essences stamp set this week - inked up in Powder Pink and Blackberry Bliss.  I added some of the new DSP from SU called Pressed Petals - I really like this paper and think it goes so well this this stamp set.  I stamped it onto a stitched framelit and added a larger one out of the matching DSP.  The tag was made with a non SU tag punch and I added a strip of the DSP to the bottom.  There is a brad in the top of the tag and some twine.    The sentiment is from Jar of Love.




 

1 comment:

Carol L said...

I really like how you used that script patterned paper throughout your card! It was a fun sketch to work with and your card turned out so pretty!