Tuesday 2 July 2019

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - #HSSCC318

A colour challenge for you this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments 








I recently managed to buy a copy of this retired set Background Bits from a demo friend who was resigning from SU.  I really like sets which have script in them and I'm surprised I didn't spot this set when it was current.  I often seem to do that though - buy sets once they've lost their popularity.  That's why I set up my Facebook Group The Joy of Sets so we could still show and share the retired sets.

I don't have Calypso Coral ink either so I had to improvise with a very old SU ink I still have which is called Cameo Coral - and to be honest there is very little difference in the inks sometimes, apart from their name!

I used Powder Pink card stock as my base and added some Tranquil Textures DSP.  I used the retired cable knit embossing folder and added the image on to that as a background.  I used all the ink colours mentioned and added some Powder Pink sheen ribbon and some sequins.  I love the soft muted colours in this card/,

 

No comments: