Monday 29 July 2019

SERIOUSLY CAS

I found a new challenge site today which looks seriously CAS - clean and simple.  They even put up a little video to show exactly how much "'white space' the ideally would like.  I'm always up for a CAS challenge and try and do as little as I can get away with so here's my card for this group.  They are called AAA cards and their challenge this week is as follows:



I chose to use a Clearly Besotted stamp set for mine and went for the Warm Solutions set which has a matching die set. I used SU Very Vanilla for my base. I also kept my card CAS in that I only used the one colour which is Blackberry Bliss from SU.  I stamped out the little tea cups and used the die to cut them out.  I added a splash of watercolour ink underneath the cups just so they aren't floating in space.  I added the little die cut of the heart and the fabulous positive saying.  A very British saying don't you think?






 

2 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Very stylish with the B&W looks but the popof colours. I love that. Thank you for playing at AAA CArds

Jane said...

Delighted that you've discovered is and enjoy the challenge of CAS card making. Superb example of the kind of thing we love at AAA Cards. Thanks for playing, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.