Wednesday 17 July 2019

FLORAL ESSENCES

My card today has been inspired by two sketches  Global Design Project #GDP198 and #TGIFC220 sketch challenge





I've used the Floral Essence Stamp set by SU together with the matching DSP which is called Perennial Essence.  I stamped the flowers directly onto the DSP.  I stamped off the larger flower first with Blackberry Bliss then stamped the smaller one in Blackberry Bliss on top.  The flowers were inked with Tranquil Tide and coloured in with Tri Blend Spectrum Noir pen in Dull Green blend.  The sentiment was cut out with a stitched framelit and added to the reverse side of the paper.  I added a few sequins and some twine just to finish off the card.




 

1 comment:

Tami Hewlett said...

Wow! Great idea to stamp on the DSP, and I love what you did with the flowers as well. This is really creative. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.