Tuesday 23 July 2019

SUOC228 - FAVOURITE NEW PRODUCTS

Our Challenge over at SUOC228 this week is Favourite New Products from the new Stampin Up Catalogue.  I am not a demo so I don't get as many new goodies as those that are but I have fallen in love with the Floral Essence set of stamps and the gorgeous Designer Series Paper.  Monet is one of my favourite artists and this paper just screams his water lilies to me - I think it's good enough to just put in a frame on its own.





I used some of it as a background for my card.  I stamped the flowers in Blackberry Bliss, Basic Gray and also used a very old SU ink pad called Spectrum Stampin Pad which has five inks in one that you can push together to get an inked combination.  This was such a clever product I'm surprised SU don't bring it back!  I cut out all the flowers - I'm not very good at fussy cutting but these were really simple to cut - I used an old banner framelit for the sentiment and added some sparkle with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen. 

I'm looking forward to seeing what all your favourite new products are - do pop along to the rest of the Design Team and have a look at their inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by - I love to read your comments.

Don't forget if you love SU both current and retired I run a Facebook Group called The Joy of Sets where we have lots going on including RAK's, swaps, challenges.  



 

No comments: