Saturday 29 June 2019

SWEET STAMPIN - FUN IN THE SUN

Just in time for our challenge over at Sweet Stampin this week - the sun has arrived in the UK - but it's come in with a bang and temperatures have soared - we get all or nothing over here!  Our challenge is Fun In The Sun.

I chose to use one of my all time favourite Stampin Up sets which is very old. So old in fact it's on wooden blocks - at the time I thought I would never move away from wooden stamps but it just goes to show how you change your mind.





I started off my card using a cloud stencil and some Distress Oxide ink from Tim Holtz in Salty Ocean.  The sun is from another retired SU set called Kinda Eclectic and I've just used half of the stamp in SU More Mustard.  The beach scene used a few more SU sets - High Tide and Wetlands to create the sea and the sand.  I added some paper from Kaisercraft at the bottom with a rope effect and a touch of blue twine.  The sentiment is also from Kaisercraft paper set called Beach Shack.



 

2 comments:

Chris said...

A beautiful card Fiona, perfect stamping, love your beach scene.
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is such a fabulous card Fiona. LOVE this to bits hun. Hope you're enjoying those delish new baby cuddles. Hugs, Wends xoxo