Thursday 22 August 2019

SUNNY DAYS

I'm joining in with the Global Design Project - it's been a while since I joined in with one of their challenges 



I've used two Stampin Up sets for my card - one current and one retired.



I love that sun stamp from Kinda Eclectic.  It is so useful for lots of cards.  I've used Daffodil Delight to stamp it here and the leaves were stamped in Pear Pizazz.  I used the flowers from the current Floral Essences - they were actually inked back to front - one was Powder Pink and Daffodil Delight and the other was the other way round.  One is popped up on dimensionals and a touch of glitter rhinestone for the middle.  The butterfly is from butterfly thinlets and has been cut out of the matching DSP Perennial Essence.  The sentiment is inked in Pear Pizazz and I've used the matching card stock.



No comments: