Tuesday 27 August 2019

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - # TS0T423

Our sketch this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday has the optional addition of using plaid or checks.



I chose to do a Christmas Card as I've recently bought the beautiful stamp set Holiday Style from Sunny Studio.  Being in the UK it is sometimes too expensive for us to order anything from the US as the postage is so expensive. I was delighted that this wasn't the case with this company and my parcel was here within a week!  I just adore these bells and they are so clever the way just using ink makes them look as though they shine.

I chose to use some black card stock as the base and a sheet of the gorgeous plaid paper from Festive Chalkboard - it's my last piece -eek!  I added a strip of black and stamped the bow from the set in Versamark ink.  I used Old Olive for the fir tree and SU inks in Basic Gray and Going Gray and Memento Black ink for the bell.  I cut out a bow in the same plaid paper and attached a sparkling rhinestone in the middle. The sentiment comes from the same set.








 

No comments: