Tuesday 27 August 2019

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS IC#322

Such a gorgeous colour palette for our colour challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments  this week. I hope you have fun playing with it as much as we did.





I chose to go with Stampin Up's Floral Essence and matching DSP Perennial Essence - Monet is one of my favourite artists and this paper just screams his water lilies.  And I really love the colour palette.  

I used a piece of the DSP as the background against a Blackberry Bliss card stock.  The flower was first embossed with Copper Embossing Powder and watercoloured in with Blackberry Bliss ink with a touch of Daffodil Delight for the centre.  I then cut it out.  The Happy Birthday sentiment was gifted to me in a Stuffed Envelope swap we recently held on my Facebook Group The Joy of Sets.  The ribbon is old SU and the sequins were also gifted.


 

No comments: