Saturday 3 August 2019

JOY OF SETS TIC TAC TOE AUGUST GRID - #JOSTTT008

We are joining up with Double Trouble Challenge blog over at Joy of Sets Tic Tac Toe this month.  I used their key word of circles for my project.  Rather than a card I did a tag for mine.  This is our Grid for August chosen by Kaylin Krawczyk who also runs Try Stampin on Tuesday challenge blog.




We have also held a Tag Swap on my Facebook Group The Joy of Sets this month and I chose Circle Paper Tearing and Yellow as the theme.  This also fits in with the Double Trouble challenge of using something round.  

I used some Tim Holtz distress inks for the background of my tag sponging a few colours.  The stencil of the circles is a very old Tim Holtz one as is the Artist stamp in the middle.  The work of art sentiment is from SU Painter's Palette.  I added the tag to some paper and tore the edges.  Some ribbon and some glitter dots finished off the tag.




I'm looking forward to seeing what you do and don't forget you can add your project to both Challenges if you fulfil the requirements.




 

2 comments:

Laura's Craft Closet said...

Your tag looks so great! Thanks for the inspiration: I might bring out my stencils and try to do some ink blending :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Hi Fiona, your tag is awesome...love the torn edges along the tag and the splatter of your glitter dots. The only problem is you don't have that photo in our link, it came up with the TicTacToe photo...could you delete and re-add so that participants can see your beautiful project. Thanks for having us as a partner for this challenge and write-up, and please encourage your other design team members to share their creativity with us too.