Monday 19 August 2019

CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST!!

I know it's only August but my head is already turning to Christmas cards!  Any excuse for me to make them.  Over at AAA cards I was motivated to make a seasonal card for their challenge 




I've just got a new set from Clearly Besotted called Let it Snow which comes with the matching dies.  Such a cute little penguin - I thought he deserved to be centre stage on this CAS card.  One of my favourite seasonal songs is Let It Snow so I thought this fitted well with their optional twist.  Look at his cute little hat - the set comes with three different hat stamps! 









 

3 comments:

Quillish said...

What a beautiful card with this adorable Penguin. Perfect scene on the edge. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards, hugs~ Ishani.

Jane said...

Mega adorable! Love Clearly Besotted stamps, they're always so cute and you've used them so prettily on this card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards Along the Edge challenge, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Tracie Pond said...

Super cute winter card. It almost makes me look forward to snow. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie