Saturday 9 March 2019

COME RAIN OR SHINE....

At the moment in the UK we have both - the weather can't make up it's mind and it's not even April yet - this set from Clearly Besotted is well named though - April Showers.  I'm using it for my card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week - 










I started off with some of the new Gingham paper from Stampin Up.  I cut two circles out of some white cardstock with a stitched circle framelit and then quite liked the idea of using this as a mask and inking direct onto the gingham.  I then cut another one and added that in the middle with dimensionals.  I added some Spectrum Noir glitter pen to the umbrellas for some sparkle and some sequins.  





 

2 comments:

Jen Timko said...

This is simply adorable!!! Love those umbrellas and the gingham. So glad you joined us at FMS and hope to see you again soon!

Amy O said...

A sweet card, and a clever way to use the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!