Wednesday 6 March 2019

MORE HIPPOS!

I'm really liking this little set from Clearly Besotted called Hello Cupcake - and I don't usually go for cute images but there's something about this one. Global Design Project has the following as its theme this week and I thought this set was just perfect.



I used the sunburst stamp from SU Kinda Eclectic in Daffodil Delight on plain white card stock.  I then added an extra layer of card cut out with the thinlet from Colourful Seasons.  I inked the hippos and used SU watercolour pencils to colour them in.  I used SU marker pens for the icing on the cupcakes and covered the top with Glossy Accents.  I then cut them all out and added them with dimensionals.  The little sentiment and the raspberries is from the same set.








 

1 comment:

lichazul said...

lovely card , so fun hipos
congrats
have a great day :)