Tuesday 12 March 2019

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - IC310

Some gorgeous spring images for you to work with for this week's challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. 




My card uses two stamp sets - Colourful Seasons and Timeless Textures.  I sponged some Powder Pink Ink on to the middle of the white cardstock and added some stamps from Timeless Textures - the blue ink is from Kaisercraft called Lagoon.  I also used Berry Burst for the flowers.  I added some clear butterflies and added some pearls in pink and blue.  Some ribbon and the sentiment in the same Lagoon finishes off the card.  



I'm including this in Inkspirational's Challenge using similar colours and a chair instead of a bed!

 

2 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Love all the details you've added to this 3D scene Fiona! Gorgeous backdrop too. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at INk~

sandie said...

Congrats on getting top picks at Ink, we all just loved his card x