Saturday 2 March 2019

SWEET STAMPIN - DRAGONS - ST DAVID'S DAY

Sweet Stampin's Challenge is Dragons!  A challenge right up my street as the Welsh are known for their dragons. 1st March was also St David's Day - Patron Saint of Wales - In case you haven't guessed it - I'm Welsh!


My card uses some stamps I've had for years - they were made by a Scottish company who sadly are no longer in business.  The background shows the map of Wales and the Fleur de Lis - but the main image obviously shows that proud dragon coloured in Red in all his glory.  The words say Happy St David's Day in Welsh.





 

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I saw your card on the Sweet Stamping blog and had to come and say it's wonderful, love the background stamps you used and the WONDERFUL red Welsh Dragon, no other colour would do LOL.
Faith
x

mixamatoasties said...

Hope you had a happy St David's day! Love the card. xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous creation Fiona! I LOVE the stamping of the Welsh border and fleur de lis. That dragon steals the show for sure, but the whole piece is masterfully done! Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo