Saturday 23 March 2019

SWEET STAMPIN - SHAKESPEARE QUOTE

Welcome back to another Sweet Stampin challenge - This week the DT has been asked to include a Shakespeare Quote - that's why they are called Challenges.  Luckily I still have a very old SU set called A Touch of Nature that just happens to have a stamp with a Shakespeare Quote on it!  I knew it would come in handy one day.

I started off with a piece of Always Artichoke cardstock which was embossed with an embossing folder by Kaisercraft called Tiny Floral.  I added the stamps from the SU set to some 1" stitched framelits.  I used SU watercolour pencils to colour in the images and keep them soft and gentle.  A touch of ribbon and some pearls finishes off the card.




I look forward to seeing what you can do with this challenge.



.

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Fiona, this is so beautiful! I LOVE your nature themed Shakespeare Quote, it's brilliant hun. You absolutely nailed this challenge! Really love it, your stamping is gorgoeus. Hugs, Wends xoxo