Tuesday 5 March 2019

STAMPIN UP ONLY CHALLENGE - COLOUR CHALLENGE #SUOC218

We have a colour challenge for you today at Stampin Up Only #SUOC218 challenge

Color Combo - Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Lovely Lipstick (& optional Mango Melody)


I've used Colourful Seasons for my card together with the matching framelits.  The butterfly is from a retired set Nature's Perfection and the butterfly fits the retired butterfly punch - I was so happy when I realised that!





Spring is just starting to show its lovely head here in the UK and I wanted to try and make a soft flower card - I can't wait to see all the blossom on my apple trees - it is my favourite flower.  My niece has just had a baby and called her Blossom - how delightful! 

I look forward to seeing what you all do with these colours!



 

No comments: