Saturday 2 March 2019

JAR OF LOVE

Global Design Project #GDP178 has a sketch this week - I quite fancied doing some layering with die cuts for this one and the only real set I have is Jar of Love so that's what I used.  It needed some love anyway as it hasn't been used for a while.




My colours were inspired by a card I had seen on Pinterest using greys and I don't really usually use grey much so I thought I would challenge myself.




I used a stitched circle framelit for the grey circle and cut out a heart out of the middle.  The tiny heart is made with the new foils as are some of the flowers.  Some of the leaves I used the framelits to cut out - the others were fussy cut.  I used an old SU colour Regal Rose and Berry Burst for the inks.  A touch of Timeless Textures in old SU Going Gray added the dots in the background and the sentiment, which is from Cottage Greetings.  I added some liquid pearls and some Wink of Stella.

I'm also adding this into the Watercooler Wednesday challenge - WWC210 - All About Occasions


 

No comments: