Wednesday 13 March 2019

CAS COLOURS AND SKETCHES #312

Sketch time over at CAS Colours and Sketches this week -#312





I was gifted some of this lovely Designer Series Paper from SU called Painted Seasons and I've used up all the sheets of this particular design - I love it - it works so well too with an old SU Set called Natures Perfection.




I kept my card CAS as I could - with a simple strip of the paper on the left hand side - the rectangle at the side was inked with Kaisercraft Lagoon and I used one of the stamps from Timeless Textures.  The Happy Birthday was cut out of the same paper and the sentiment is from Clearly Besotted Hello Cupcake.  And then I left it alone before I started adding anything.




 

2 comments:

karen h said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Fiona Whitten said...

Love that you resisted the temptation to add something else. Thank you for joining us for this week's CC&S challenge.