Wednesday 27 March 2019

JAR OF LOVE - BOUQUET OF FLOWERS

There is a Facebook Challenge group which I join in with sometimes -Colour Inkspiration run by Bronwyn Eastly. #CI51 - Their challenge this week was an image for our inspiration.




I chose to use Jar of Love and its matching framelits for my card.  The embossing folder is from Kaisercraft and is called Tiny Floral.  I used the colours as per the image above and built up the bouquet from all the parts.  I added a touch of the beautiful SU Polka Dot Tulle ribbon to represent the lace of the bride's dress.  The sentiment is from a retired SU set called Cottage Greetings.  



This group chooses its winners slightly differently - it chooses a top 5 and then adds a poll for its members to choose the winning card. I was delighted that my card won.






 

No comments: