Monday 1 April 2019

SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - FEATURE A CREATURE

Our Challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge this month is feature a creature.  I love robins at any time of year - they are my favourite bird and I always have a number of families living in my garden.  Sad that they really only live a few years and they are very territorial.   

My card today uses a bird stamp I had in my stash I'm not sure where I got it from - the background branches are from SU's Colourful Seasons.  I sponged the background paper, tore the edges and added snow with a white gel pen.  




Thanks for stopping by - why not come along to the challenge and join in - a great way to add extra Christmas cards through the year.


 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wow what a lovely card. Beautifully coloured and the distressed edges of the paper look so effective. I love robins too they are beautiful birds. Hugs Debbie xx