Saturday 28 November 2020

SWEET STAMPIN - SPOTS OR STRIPES?



Welcome back to another challenge with Sweet Stampin and it's great to see you all saving a bit of time to join in with our challenges. This week we are asking Spots or Stripes?  I couldn't decide so I did a bit of both!  

I started out with using the new Tim Holtz Tiny Text Christmas stamps - stamping them in Peeled Paint distress ink then cutting them all into strips to become my stripes!  I inked the background wit a light dusting of Crackling Campfire ink and some of the new Rustic Wilderness Distress Crayon around the outsides.

The Deer is from the Tim Holtz Cool Yule Thinlets set.  I added some spots to his scarf just to keep in with the theme - he also has a few bells dangling from his antlers - I'm not sure if they show up in the picture.



I added some of the Tim Holtz Holiday Greens Mini thinlets but I've kept them in white and covered them in Dazzling Diamonds to give them a shimmer and added a shiny red glitter dot in the middle.


 

1 comment:

Tracey T said...

What a brilliant, fun card and a great take on this week's challenge theme. I love it! x