Tuesday 3 November 2020

SIMON SAYS STAMP MONDAY CHALLENGE - CHRISTMAS TAGS

The challenge over at Simon Says Stamp on Monday is right up my street - Christmas Tags - one of my favourite things to make.

I've gone for a huge tag here as I wanted to get lots of the text from Tim Holtz' new stamp set Tiny Text Christmas on it to represent a christmas tree.

I started off by inking my tag with one of the new Tim Holtz mini stencils - the one with the Christmas Tree using Distress Ink Peeled Paint.  I then used Crackling Campfire Glaze for the sentiments and the star at the top.  I added some holly stamps with some green embossing powder.  I then cut out some of the Tim Holtz winter floral dies for the holly and pine branches and added some gems.

The white sentiments in between all come from Tim Holtz Sticker Book - Christmas as do the images and the plaid top and bottom of the tag.  I splattered some gesso over it to give it a snowy affect and edged the edges with Crackling Campfire distress ink.





Now the tricky bit is putting all those sentiments back in order in their packaging lol! 

 

No comments: