Tuesday 1 December 2020

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - #TSOT486





Our challenge this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday has the optional challenge of sparkle - well, it is nearly Christmas.

I haven't played with this stamp set in a while and decided it needed another outing - those bells are just beyond belief!    The stamp set is Holiday Style by Sunny Studio.  

I used my Tim Holtz stamping platform to first stamp the tree branches in Distress Ink Peeled Paint and Forest Moss.  I then stamped out the red baubles first in Distress Ink Barn door and Festive Berries - they are two step stamps with the darker colour giving the shadow.  I fussy cut them out.

The silver bell was stamped in three inks - the first is an old SU one Going Gray, the second ink is a current ink I think from SU called Basic Gray and the final ink is Hero Arts Intense Black which is what gives the bell it's shine - isn't it amazing! 

For my banner I inked a piece of the card stock with some Peeled Paint and used a Tim Holtz Christmas tree stencil and used the same ink.  I edged it in Walnut Stain and added the sentiment from the set in Festive Berries.  I inked around the card in Peeled Paint and added some thread lines with a silver pen for the bells to hang from.  I then added a dusting of SU Dazzling Diamonds.





 

No comments: