Tuesday 10 November 2020

STAMPIN UP ONLY CHALLENGE - THANKSGIVING #SUOC262


Our theme at Stampin Up Only challenge this week is Thanksgiving.  This is not a holiday we celebrate in the UK but I did live in Houston for two years and got to experience it.  It's a lovely concept - to sit around with the family and celebrate with a meal - and it's a shame we don't have anything similar here in the UK.

I've used the lovely Country Home stamp set which is one of my favourites from the catalogue.  As I'm not an SU demo I am not able to buy loads of sets so I'm very particular about those I do - this one caught my eye because of that milk churn - I love it.  I have a few of them in my garden.

I used some retired DSP for the background in Blackberry Bliss and matched it with Crushed Curry - these colours go so well together I think.  I used SU inks to colour in my flowers with an SU Blender pen. 








 

1 comment:

CraftyHunnypots said...

Wow Fiona love your card the colours you've chosen look great together it is a shame we don't celebrate this over in the uk as I think we have always got lots to be thankful for x Natalie