Tuesday 24 November 2020

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #SC353


Our sketch this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments is a great one as I love to add tags to my cards.  I started off by using a Tim Holtz tag for my card and used various Distress Inks to crate the background.  I used an old stamp set with matching dies from Tim Holtz called Holiday Joy.  I used Peeled Paint Distress Inks to stamp the trees in the background and Pine Needles Distress for the cut out trees.  I stamped the Joy in Distress Ink Festive Berries and added some touches of white with a gel pen.

I used the same colours to create my background for the tag using some more Tim Holtz Stamps called Christmas Classic. I added some Tim Holtz Greenery thinlets at the bottom and a Tim Holtz bell which actually rings for the top of the tag.






     

No comments: