Tuesday 1 October 2019

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - #TSOT428

Another mixed challenge for you today at Try Stampin On Tuesday:




I've used both the sketch and the images for my inspiration.  The little tub of flowers is from a set by a new company I've recently found in the UK called Visible Image and this is from their Stay Weird set - it has some great sentiments which I'll use another day.  I used Spectrum Noir Tri Blends to colour them in and added a Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen in Harvest Moon which is a gorgeous russet colour for the flowers.  The little thank you sentiment is from a very old SU set - sorry I can't even remember the name of it!  I used a stitched framelit to cut all three out and sponged them with some Tim Holtz Barn Door.





I added some Stampin Up DSP and embossed the brown piece with an embossing folder from Kaisercraft.  I added a touch of SU twine in Old Olive just to finish it all off.



 

No comments: