Friday 11 October 2019

FLORAL ESSENCE

It's a wet and windy day here in the UK and the summer seems long gone - although I do have some roses outside my window hanging on to show me their continued splendour.

My card today is for the Global Design Project #GDP210


I've used the very lovely Floral Essence Stamp Set and Perennial Essence DSP. My favourite SU papers for a very long time and I'm making sure I'm using them and not keeping them in their cover!  I actually used the pink side of the paper to stamp the images of the flowers and the leaves on - to keep that pink background going.  All the flowers and leaves were fussy cut out.  I used Old Olive ink for the leaves - and Blackberry Bliss and and Berry Burst for the flowers with a touch of More Mustard for the inside.  I then gave them a wash of Tri Spectrum Noir sparkle blender pen - curled their petals and popped some of them up on dimensionals.  The sentiment was cut out with the label banner framelit.




         

1 comment:

Shirley Gentry said...

Fiona, I love your card. The flowers are simply gorgeous. I love your colors, it is a perfect card and I should say, I love everything about it. Thank you for sharing all your beautiful cards here and other places so others can enjoy.