Tuesday 1 October 2019

SUOC223 - FALL/AUTUMN




I think I've mentioned that I love this time of year.  I also love it as a theme for crafting and love having the chance to make autumn cards.  Our theme this week at SU Only Challenge is Fall/Autumn.  

I used a piece of DSP and embossed it with the Basket embossing folder.  Now the eagle-eyed among you will notice my weave is back to front so that's something I'll have to make sure I'm aware of next time.  I think it still works though!  I used a label punch to punch out the three labels and used some images from Painted Seasons - the fir cone and the leaf - and Nature's Perfection - the little flower int he middle.  The Thank You sentiment came from Background Bits and I used a label framelit to cut it out.


I edged the labels with some Soft Suede lightly sponged.  I used some retired Washi Tape and then layered some Old Olive twine and tied an extra bow.  There is a touch of Wink of Stella on the images just to give them a bit of sparkle.


 

No comments: