Thursday 17 October 2019

CLEARLY BESOTTED - THANKS A MELON

My card today uses these cute mice from Clearly Besotted called Feeling Fruity.  I decided to pair them with the challenge over at Fab Friday which is a colour challenge - and here come the groans - I used a pun on words with the colours too - did you spot it?



I masked off the little mice and stamped the ones with the melon three times - I coloured them in with Melon Mambo ink and a blender pen with a touch of Basic Grey for their faces.  The little orange one is holding a piece of Pumpkin Pie - honest!  I used a stitched framelit to cut it out and mount it on black and then on Pumpkin Pie card stock. I added a few sequins and stamped the sentiment in Melon Mambo.


Yay- my little mice won



 

3 comments:

Heather said...

Fiona, these little guys are adorable! Such fun coloring - perfect for our challenge, lol. Maybe they're just dressed up for a fruity Halloween, lol. Love them! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

How cute! Those little mice are so sweet and just perfect for the color challenge. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Amanda Mertz said...

Super cute!! Love the pun and those sweet mice! The images are perfect for these colors and you took full advantage! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!