Tuesday 15 October 2019

STAMPIN UP ONLY CHALLENGE - SUOC234 - COLOURING





A great challenge for you at Stampin Up Only #SUOC234 challenge this week - colouring!  I think I'm still in autumn mode and chose the lovely basked from a retired set Blossoming Basket.  

Looking through my sets I actually didn't have an awful lot I could colour with and then this one caught my eye.  I used SU Always Artichoke card stock for my base and then some Crumb Cake which has been embossed with the Basket Weave embossing folder.  I stamped the basket on to some Very Vanilla and coloured it using SU water colour pencilss.  I added the little tag with some string on dimensionals and used a tag framelit to cut it out.  I added the ribbon at the top and some Wink of Stella on the flowers.









 

No comments: