Tuesday 29 October 2019

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - #TSOT432






Here's our sketch this week from TSOT with the optional theme of pattern mixing.  I decided to go a bit outside the box and make my own patterns with some stencils.  I used Blackberry Bliss for my colours and used two stencils from The Crafters Workshop for the baking papers.  I also added some DSP from SU and embossed my card stock with the dots embossing folder from SU.  The little word Bliss (which goes with the colours lol) is from a retired SU Set Bliss.  I then used the Floral Essences set to colour in the flower and inked it up with an aqua brush in Blackberry Bliss.  The leaves were stamped in Always Artichoke.  A touch of bling in the middle of the flower gives the card a bit of sparkle.








                 

No comments: