Tuesday 29 October 2019

STAMPIN UP ONLY - FAVOURITE HOLIDAY STAMPS - #SUOC235


 Our challenge this week at Stampin Up Only Challenge is choose your favourite set from the SU Holiday catalogues.  At first I thought I couldn't join in as I don't have anything from the current set.  I'm no longer a demo and don't always have the opportunity to purchase all the new stuff.  But luckily Cindy said it could be from any Holiday Catalogue and so I grabbed my favourite set Merry Little Labels. 

I used the Eat Drink and Be Merry stamp from this set and decided to make a little tea bag holder which could hang on the tree.  Gosh you can see I'm in Christmas mode already!!  This was inspired by a crafting friend of mine Chris Margrie who doesn't have a blog but is part of my Facebook Group.  In the summer we had a craft get together of some of our members and this was her gift to us.

I started with a piece of Pear Pizazz card stock and added some of the Pressed Petals DSP with the music sheet.  I love music paper at Christmas. I even took it to my piano to play it to see what it was! The tea bag holder folds up in a triangle and you can pop a tea bag inside.  I cut out the sentiment with a stitched framelit and added some sparkly red paper behind.  I added a few rhinestones and coloured in the holly and added some gorgeous SU satin ribbon as a holder.







I'm also sharing a box I made a few years ago with the same set - there is a You Tube video from when I used to do videos just in case you fancy having a go.




 

No comments: