Tuesday 15 October 2019

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - #TSOT 430



We have a Throwback Challenge over at Try Stampin on Tuesday this week which was actually #3 - this one also has the added challenge of Fall Fun.

I went with the Autumn theme and chose two papers for my background - the top one is from Kaisercraft and their Enchanted paper pad.  The bottom one is from SU.  I repeated the same colours to create my background but used Tim Holtz Distress Inks - the colours I used were Fossilized Amber, Barn Door, Chipped Sapphire.  I then stamped the image in Memento Black Ink.  The flowers are from Background Bits by SU.  I added some washi tape to the back and then added some ribbon and some coloured rhinestones.









 

1 comment:

engaztop2 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.