Tuesday 18 June 2019

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - SC#317

I loved this sketch we got to work with over at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week - I hope you enjoy using it too.



I've used some of this gorgeous new papers from Stampin Up called Perenial Essence.  When I first saw them being used by Jane Allmark an SU Demo I really thought they had been inked - the word Monet screamed at me so I just had to have them.  Here though I've opted to use the more muted side without the flowers - the added purple paper is from SU Tranquil Textures.  I was pleased to see that Dandelion Wishes is still current so as I hadn't used it in a while I felt it needed an inking.  I actually used a very old ink called Bravo Burgundy as I don't yet have Blackberry Bliss.  I sponged the edges of both the sentiment and the dandelion and added some rhinestones. 








No comments: