Sunday 16 June 2019

INSPIRED BY....LEMONS

It's been a while since I've joined in with other challenges that I wasn't on the Design Team for - there doesn't always seem to be enough hours in the day.  However I was inspired by Inspired By when it popped up on my FB feed and I had just purchased another new little set from Clearly Besotted which had a lemon in it - so it was just the think to be given some ink!

I found the lovely striped paper in my stash and sorry I have no idea where it's from - but I loved the stripes.  I cut the front of the card slightly smaller and layered the stripe on the inside just to give the card a bit more interest.



I then used the Clearly Besotted stamp set called Feeling Fruity for the little mouse with the lemon and stamped them twice.  I used some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide in Pumice Stone to colour in the mouse and some of the Tri Spectrum pens for the lemon and the touch of pink.  The sentiment is from another Clearly Besotted set called Pawly Pals and I thought this went well with the lemons as we tend to head for lemons when we have a cold.  This was inked in Tim Holtz Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide and I used some stitched framelits to layer it.  I added a retired SU heart.


 

1 comment:

Laurel said...

This is just so adorable! I am in love with those mice! Thanks for playing along at IB!