Tuesday 4 June 2019

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #316

We have a great image challenge for you this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments #316.



I chose to do a 'W' card which I had seen being done on You Tube by various SU Demos.  I don't often use purples so I was inspired by the slight purple of the flower in the image.  I used some  of the Tranquil Textures DSP, together with some Perfect Plum cardstock.  The flowers on the front are from the retired set Painted Seasons - inked in Perfect Plum and a very old SU ink called Ballet Blue.  These inks are quite old so it really helps to have a stamp positioner to be able to over stamp them more than once - I have a Tim Holtz one.





I decorated the inside with the dots from Painted Seasons in Perfect Plum.  The W Fold was also layered with the DSP - the sentiment is from another retired set. Apple of My Eye.  I added some of the Whisper White Flax ribbon to tie the card shut.

 

No comments: