Saturday 15 June 2019

SWEET STAMPIN - CELEBRATING THE QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY

An unusual challenge for the Design Team and everyone over at Sweet Stampin this week as we give a nod to Queen Elizabeth's official birthday - her actual birthday is in April.

I thought right outside the box for this one as I don't have anything that is really royal but I do have this gorgeous new stamp from Pink Ink designs which I'm called my Fairy Princess - yes a very tenuous link to royalty.

This is a large stamp so needed a bigger card base than my normal size.  I inked it in black ink by Memento and then used my Tri Spectrum pens for the colouring.  The bee and the butterfly are from the same set as is the sentiment.  I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle to her wings to give them some shine and added a few sequins dotted about.





.

1 comment:

Chris said...

WoW1 This is gorgeous Fiona, what a lovely stamp...and so beautifully coloured.
Have a great weekend
Chris
x