Saturday 1 June 2019

SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - #101 REINDEER

It was my choice this month for our theme for June's challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge  and I chose Reindeer.  I do love cards with Reindeer on them so it was my obvious choice.

The stamp set I've used is an old Hero Arts once called Winter Wonderland.  I started off by stamping the trees in Versamark and using some Silver Embossing powder on them.  I actually stamped them on to the same Designer Series Paper as the background - which is an old SU one - I loved the soft blues and the little stars.  I then stamped the reindeer in Early Espresso by SU. I used some stitched framelits to cut out both the stamped image and the circle behind in some silver paper.  The background paper has also been silver embossed using some stars from SU I think.  The sentiment is from the same set and I've just added some ribbons in blue and silver and white.


I look forward to seeing all your lovely Reindeer cards.

 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Fiona. Lovely design and colour combo too. Hugs xx