Wednesday 26 June 2019

INKSPIRATIONAL CHALLENGE - GARDEN

I recently found a new stamp company when I was at a craft fair called Card-io.  I have seen some lovely examples of how to use their stamps and managed to get a set to play with recently. It is perfect for the challenge over at Inkspirational which is Garden.




The set I've used is called Garden Hosedown.  I masked off the top and bottom of my card.  Using some Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Bundled Sage and Fossilized Amber I gently sponged the background.  I used various inks for the images and masked off a part for the sun.  The sun's rays are from a Stampin Up retired set Amazing You.  I added some flowers and leaves and the birds from SU High Tide.  The sentiment is from another retired set from SU called Cottage Greetings.  I added a few coloured rhinestones to the centre of the flowers.

I think I'm going to need a bit more practice with these stamps and maybe some more which include their lovely flowers and leaves, but it's a start!




 

1 comment:

cm said...

Smiling all over my face in seeing your sweet garden scene! Love the design! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol