Saturday 1 June 2019

JOY OF SETS - #JOSTTT006

Wow - we are half way through the year already!  Doesn't time fly.  Our Grid over at The Joy of Sets this month has been chosen by Sandra Mastello. 


I went with Thanks, Pattern Paper and Punch for my card.  As usual I've used a retired stamp set called A Nice Cuppa which had the matching framelits to cut out the cup and the little spoon.  I've used some of the Tea Room Speciality DSP for the background paper which also has the little spoons on it.  I added a touch of non SU paper behind the pearlised doily.  I was gifted from Andrea Parr some of the Tea Room Copper vinyl stickers.  I'm not really a stickers girl but these are too pretty not to use so I added the spoon to the spooon (!) and some of the florals to the tea cup.

To be able to add a punch I used a retired SU Banner punch and cut it in half and layered it to itself.  The sentiment is from Thankful Thoughts.






 

5 comments:

Jane Allmark Crafting With Jane said...

Lovely card. Great use of colours and that cup and little spoon are great x

Laura's Craft Closet said...

I love how you used different spoons (DSP, main spoon, sticker, etc) to bring your card together so well. 🥄👏🏼

traighpapercrafting.wordpress.com said...

Gorgeous card, I love this set xx

Susan Lawson (Simpson) said...

great colours (my favourites) and I love the little spoon too! xx

Andrea said...

Such a lovely card, love the colours :D