Monday 3 June 2019

SWEET STAMPIN - WORLD OCEANS DAY

Our challenge at Sweet Stampin this week is to celebrate World Oceans Day which is on 8th June.

I've actually just come back from holiday from Greece - a small island called Paxos in the Ionian sea.  A place to really rest and relax.  My card uses some designer series paper from Stampin Up called Tranquil Textures.  The inner piece has been sponged with Tim Holtz Oxide Inks and the sea is a stamp from Stampin Up's Wetlands set.  The little chair comes from the Colourful Seasons thinlets from Stampin Up.  The birds were from a very old Tim Holtz set that I can't remember the name of.  I've added some glitter to the chair and some pearl embellishment.s  






 

2 comments:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Fiona and thank you for your sweet comment on my "Wild Mallard" card.
I must apologize because I forgot to mention that both the "The Wilderness Awaits" and the "Wetlands" Stampin' Up! sets are sadly retired. I just went and correct this on my blog post.
Both of these sets are truly beautiful for Masculine cards, they are my "go to" images for these types of cards.
Thank you again for your sweet comment.
Hugs.
Maria Rodriguez.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This serene scene, just draws me in Fiona. It's enchanting hunny, so dreamy and relaxing. I absolutely love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo