Sunday 2 May 2021

613 Avenue Create -










We have a lovely Mood board for you at 613 Avenue Create this month.  I can't wait to see how these gorgeous colours will inspire you.

I love stamps that have wellington boots with flowers in and I have this lovely cute set from Simon Says Stamp called Choose Joy.  One of the great stamps in this set is a plaid stamp that allows you to make your own gingham. I used Tim Holtz Spun Sugar for the background and added some of the leaves in Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive.

The Boots were coloured in with an SU Blender Pen in basic grey and the flowers coloured in with the same Tim Holtz colours and cut out with a stitched die.  I used another die to cut out the rose paper from my stash and added some nuovo drops for an extra bit of colour.





I'm adding this into the following challenges - 

A bit more time to craft - AG 
Make My Monday - April showers - wellington boots
Addicted to stamps - any occasion

Delighted to have my card picked:




12 comments:

Jackie Cornfield said...

Fabulous, Fiona xx

Sandy said...

Looks wonderful, love that plaid stamp. Great take on the mood board.
Hugs, Sandy

crafty-stamper said...

Really pretty card love the stamped plaid background
Carol x

Jean said...

Beautiful background ! Love the wellies !

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Fiona, such a cute image and great take on the mood board.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chana Malkah said...

Fiona,
I love your card! The composition is so well balanced and the color integration is beautiful. This card has a soft, delicate feel! Thanks for a great project!
Hugz,
Chana

Judy McKay said...

Fiona. Great card, beautifully designed=. Have a creative week. Hugs Judy

Vesna M. said...

Gorgeous card. Love the boots. Vesna

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. Love the soft colours you chose. Anesha

Bonnie said...

We are neighbors in the gallery at Make My Monday, so I wanted to drop by and say Hi Neighbor.
After stomping around in my garden this rainy day, your scene makes my heart sing. Whitehead is an old family name for me around SE Wyoming.

foleysfriend said...

What a pretty card! I like the plaid background and the falling leaves. Super smart idea to use the spun sugar for the flowers and the plaid. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.

Vivi Casale said...

very beautiful card!
xxx
Vivi