Tuesday 18 May 2021

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - 364






We have a lovely mood board for you this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments   My apple trees were full of gorgeously scented blossom last week but this week in the UK we have had wind and rain and it has blown all the blossom away.  I only hope the bees managed to get to them in time.

I'm using a new stamp I received for my birthday from Aall & Create - called Birdsong.  They are collage stamps and I just love the bird on this one.  I kept it simple as it is such a busy stamp by colouring the background with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress Ink.  I added some touches of Peeled Paint and Twisted Citron to some parts.  I coloured the bird in with Peacock Feathers and Gathered Twigs.  I stamped him twice and then cut him out and added him with dimensionals to give an extra layer to the card.





I'm adding this into the following challenges

The House That Stamps Built -  Repeat Impressions Theme Challenge M1921 ~ Birds or Bees
Allsorts - AG 

5 comments:

Ellibelle said...

So nicely done, Fiona! Love the bird!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!

Heather said...

Very pretty!! I really like the color combination you used! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

brenda said...

A pretty card in great colours, lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge again, many thanks.

B x

Glittered Paws said...

What a great stamp, and love how you did the blending on the collage, thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

Donna Walls said...

A very lovely card Fiona! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday and we hope to see your designs again soon! Donna