Saturday 1 May 2021

SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE



Welcome to another monthly Christmas challenge at Sparkles - this month it's my choice of theme and I chose Tags.  I'd love to see either Christmas Tags on their own or on your cards.

My card uses a wonderful stencil from Shawn Petite with the word Joyful.  The background snowflake stencil is Tim Holtz and the words on the tag are from Visible Image.  I kept my piece monochrome also using Stampin Up Bermuda Bay cardstock and ink.  I've added SU Glittering Diamonds for the snowflake and some of the words on the tag.




I'm adding this into the following challenges - 

Christmas Crafts All Year Round - the letter J ~(monthly)
FabnFunky- Christmas 
Christmas 24 Challenge - add some glitter


6 comments:

Chris said...

A beautiful Christmas card, love the tag and all the sparkle, thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky this week
Chris
x

Debbie said...

Great choice of theme hun. Your card and tag are so stylish. Love Monochrome, Hugs x

Jacqueline said...

This is beautiful - thank you for joining us at Christmas 24 - Jacqueline DT

BrendaB said...

I love the background stencil and the snowflake for the "o" in Joy! Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas challenges

Deborah Frings said...

I love the colours on your card and the way you've used glitter in the spaces on the letters! Nicely done! Thanks so much for playing along with Christmas 24 Challenge. Deborah, DT.

Deanne Saunders said...

Lovely!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! This is a little late, sorry. I apologize for missing commenting on May creations!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper