Thursday 20 May 2021

FOLLOW YOUR HEART

One of my new sets is Visible Image's Follow Your Heart.  I don't have many heart stamps and this one really called out to me.

I used some of the Lavinia smooth card stock for my base.  I stamped the heart in Versafine Clair Nocturne and then restamped it to make a mask.  I used an old SU stencil with the dots for the background and used Tim Holtz Distress ink in Squeezed Lemonade and Ripe Persimmon for the dots.  

I repeated these colours for the actual heart using an aqua brush.  I added some drops of Liquid Pearls in White Opal and added a sentiment from Anita Jeram stamps.

I made this card with the AAA Cards challenge in mind as they celebrate their 7th Birthday and thought this sentiment went so well - that's a great achievement in blog land to be going that long.





I'm also adding this into the following challenges:

AAA Birthday - their sister site is 2 years old 




5 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Nice mixed media look to your card with warm and sunny colours. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards and AAA Birthday Cards

Jane said...

Absolutely stunning card, love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday and AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Tina said...

Oh I love this, the splatter heart, the colors. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us in celebrating our 2nd birthday at AAA Birthday blog! Tina

Nonni said...

Such an unique stamp, I love the artsy, grungy feel of this card! Thank you for joining our birthday festivities at AAA Birthday challenge!

Wei said...

Wow! I just love it! Thanks for playing along with us for the 2nd birthday celebration at AAA Borthday Card Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.