Tuesday 11 May 2021

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - TSOT506

Optional challenge - rainbows



Here's our sketch for you this week from Try Stampin on Tuesday and it's certainly a challenge.  I wanted to use the added extra of the rainbow challenge as well as my own twist on the sketch and this is what I came up with.

I started with an old piece of SU DSP which I coloured in the flowers in the colours of the rainbow.  I then used one of the flowers from Wendy Vecchi called Country Flowers.  I used Tim Holtz Distress inks to ink the flower up in all the various rainbow colours.  I added some leaves and a mixture of colours for the butterfly and popped them up on dimensionals.

For the panel at the front I used a script stamp from Wendy Vecchi together with a word stamp from the set called Live and Make Art.  I used Ranger Archival Ink in Seafarer to stamp both.



I'm adding this into the following challenges also:

The Flower Challenge - favourite flower





No comments: